Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Orange + Turquoise = LOVE

Taking a look at this blog and haymarketdesigns.com, I'm sure it doesn't comes as a surprise that I love ORANGE + TURQUOISE! Together they create such a cheery, fresh and fun look that I can't resist. My favorite mix is a medium orange (a la Tory Burch) and a light seafoamy turquoise (a la Tiffany), but really I'll take any color variation!

Photobucket

Here are some of my favorite Orange and Turquoise rooms...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Of course you knew - one of my favorites!! That 4th shot is one of my all time favorites - forget designer. And so funny - enchanted home featured that fabulous bunk room as well either today or yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...