Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Etsy Finds: Bamboo Chippendale Chair Prints

I've been searching high and low for more Bamboo Chippendale Chairs to complete my dining room set.
I have not had much luck yet, but I did comes across some great prints of the chairs' classically
chic siloutte during one of my latest Etsy searches.

Photobucket
Bamboo Chair on Chevron, Parker and James



Photobucket
Chippendale Armchair with Bird, Walrus Studio
(Walrus Studio is the sister shop of Parker & James. I think the birds add a great whimsical touch!)



Photobucket
Palm Beach Chair Print, Annechovie
Anne Hartwell is uber-talented and has several other chair silhouettes to choose from too!



Photobucket
Lattice Chair Silhouette, Annechovie ( I love all four colors together!)


PS- If anyone finds/knows of four armless Bamboo Chippendale chairs please let me know! I will be forever grateful!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors of the Annechovie prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the palm beach chair print! thanks for stopping by mine! i love haymarket designs and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have the Bamboo Chippendale chairs and I LOVE them! I will keep an eye out for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sundresses & Smiles, So glad to hear you love Haymarket's stuff and thanks for stopping by!!

    Julie, Thanks for keeping an eye out! there was a set of 4 on ebay today and someone snagged them with 9 seconds to go! Where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my chair silhouette canvases! Love your designs, too! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog today! I LOVE it. Cannot wait to make you one of my daily reads! I love these prints. I also love Haymarket designs :-). XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preppy 101, So glad you found us and thank you for your wonderful post on Haymarket Designs! Too kind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...